Gifty Hammond Donates To Orphanages On Easter Monday


Today 22/4/2019 I was opportune to share the love of Easter with few orphanage home in Accra, Royal Seed Orphanage and Good Shepherd orphanage, The love I felt while giving out to the kids cannot be explained.



"And I wish to thank God almighty for the grace and opportunity given me to bless others, i also want to appreciate the staff of Pinks and Blues International School and Soul Winners for being with me on this mission and ensuring it was successful to everyone who prayed for us a wished us well i say God richly bless you so much."


Here are few pictures





















Gifty Hammond Donates To Orphanages On Easter Monday Gifty Hammond Donates To Orphanages On Easter Monday Reviewed by The Sasy on April 23, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.